Careers in VendingWe are always looking for career minded people
Careers in the Vending Industry
At Superior Vending, we lead our industry by ensuring that wellness, quality, and service are our top priorities when working with our trusted clients. But we can’t do this without a hardworking team that supports the same values.
We encourage an inclusive culture throughout our company where everyone feels like they belong, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
Saskatchewan’s largest full service independent vending company is seeking the following positions with our company.
To apply for any position with Superior Vending Ltd, please use this form.
- Location: Regina
- Salary: $20.00 per hour “plus”.
- Based on a 40 hour work week
- Final salary is commensurate with experience
- Vehicle and basic training provided
- Medical & Dental Package available
- Attend customer premises in a timely manner and effect needed repairs to cold drink, vendors, snack, coffee, cold food, frozen units ATM’s.
- Assist in preparing vendors to install at new locations
- Assist in removal and replacement of vendors located on the client’s premises
- Assist in procuring necessary parts for repairs
- Assist staff in Moose Jaw and Saskatoon on occasion to effect repairs
Basic knowledge of refrigeration would be an asset, but not necessary.
Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Candidates must pass an annual drug and alcohol test. As well as a criminal record check.
- Drivers abstract is essential.
For the right candidate, this position will lead to Service Manager position. Joining our senior management team.