Bring your Vending into the 21st CenturySuperior Vending Can Help You
Vending Machines for the 21st Century
Gone are the days of digging for loose change or
waiting for your card to process.
The world has changed quite a bit since the days of nickel Coke machines. While cash and coin vending machines are still the norm for most of the vending machine industry, security concerns coupled with the expanded accessibility of the technology behind vending machine payments means that operators and vending locations must adapt to thrive and better serve customers and employees.
With a swipe up on your phone, making everyday payments is simple — for everyone.
Credit and debit card payments are nothing new, but smart vending machines still permeate only about 10% of the national vending machine market. That’s in the face of improved security methods, digital screens, and the estimation that vending sales can be increased between 25-30% by accepting debit and credit card transactions.
Furthermore, smartphone-based NFC payments are coming into the marketplace with big pushes from technology companies such as Google, Apple, and Samsung, signifying a further need to future-proof vending and micro market payment options.
Vending Machines for Every Need
FROZEN FOOD MACHINES
BILL CHANGING MACHINES
Faster than inserting coins into a machine.
PayRange is the quickest way to pay for the things you do often. Use all major credit and debit cards or add funds via Apple Pay, Android Pay or Masterpass.
Contact Superior Vending
If you are interested in a vending machine (cold drink, coffee, frozen foods or snack machines), the first thing to do is contact us.
From there, the experience of our team will customize a vending program to fit your needs.
A few things we will need to review are:
- How many people (staff and customers) are at your establishment
- How much available space you have
- including width of doors and access to the area for the vending equipment
- What type of products you are interested in
- Keep in mind that with our association with the Canadian National Vending Alliance we have the buying power and product range to offer most any snack, food or drink
- If you want to be a part of our Healthier Choice Program that was designed in partnership with the Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region and the Saskatoon Health District.
Why we’re are the Right Choice
Superior Vending has the professionalism, experience, expertise and history of delivering high quality products and service. We have WCB Clearance, passed security reviews and have the highest liability and insurance.